Columbia River Gorge Photography Clinics
Gary will be conducting a series of Columbia River Gorge Photography Workshop Clinics throughout 2020.
There will be five events altogether taking place from April through November. The clinics will take place at four iconic Columbia River Gorge locations and will cover all levels of photography from beginning to advanced with a processing class offered at the end of the season. This is a great opportunity to divide a workshop into segments that you can build your skills upon. Learning and practicing between clinics.
Price – Each clinic is $150. A 20% discount is given when you sign up for them all at once. Sign up for 4 classes and you get the 5th for free. Each event is limited to 6 attendees.
Sign up for each at the following links
- CLICK HERE for the All 5 clinics (Reduced package price)
- CLICK HERE for the Horsetail / Ponytail Falls Clinic – April 11th
- CLICK HERE for the Bridal Veil Falls – June 13th
- CLICK HERE for the Latourell Falls – August 15th
- CLICK HERE for the Wahclella Falls – October 3rd
- CLICK HERE for the Processing – November 7th
- Making proper exposure (In field)
- Understanding aperture and shutter speed correlation (In field)
- Finding proper focus(In field)
- Composition (In field)
- Processing from raw to finish (Indoors)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Gary to advance your photography skills.
Gary Randall Photography is a licensed guide and is permitted by the US Forest Service to conduct photography workshops in the Mt Hood National Forest and the Columbia River Gorge.